Your application shall be submitted to the following email address: Bewerbungen-GIZ-Stipendienprogramm-Ukraine@giz.de
Below-mentioned documents must be prepared (compiled) in a PDF file either in English or German:
- Application form with the following content: personal information, education, work experience, language/computer/additional skills, participation in competitions/conferences/courses/workshops etc., publications, extracurricular activities and social or cultural engagement.
Application form is available here: Application Internship Programme Ukraine (.docx-file) or Application Internship Programme Ukraine (.doc-file)
Data Protection Declaration is available here: Data Protection Declaration (.docx-file) or Data Protection Declaration (.doc-file)
- Motivation letter (one page)
- Scanned copy of course book (залікова книжка) with two last semesters and own translation (verification is not required!) or copy of diploma.
- References, language certificates, awards etc. – if available.
Each applicant will receive a confirmation upon receipt of his/her application. Should you not get it within 10 days, please contact us asap.
- All documents must be prepared and sent as two PDF files. File Nr. 1: application with photo, motivation letter, participant declaration, scanned diplomas and other relevant documents + File Nr. 2: Data Protection Declaration
- Please, use our application form as your CV template and do not send an extra document.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted!
- Before applying, please check our website including the FAQ carefully!
- Pre-selection interviews in Ukraine will be conducted in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv and Odesa. Please, specify the field you would like to apply for and the city where you would like to have your interview.