The Internship Programme of German Business for Ukraine offers host companies an excellent opportunity to meet highly qualified Ukrainian students with different professional background during their work in Germany. The companies receive committed and well prepared candidates whom they can test for a later employment as a staff member or representative in Ukraine.
The goal of the Programme is the matchmaking between the internship position at German companies and the profiles of well qualified candidates for the internship duration from three to six months in Germany.
Companies benefit from the following support of the programme:
- qualified pre-selection of candidates corresponding to company’s needs,
- arranging application for visa, working permit and insurances,
- arranging and financing candidate’s arrival and departure,
- organisation of preparatory meetings for scholarship holders,
- programme coordinators stay at your disposal before, during and after the internship.
Companies are expected to take over the costs for accommodation of the trainees during the internship. In case of graduates who stay longer than 3 months, companies are expected to pay the minimum wage.
In case you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and to welcome you in this great project!